Friday, September 3, 2010

Home

... is a place where you never feel alone. Home is where you can say or do anything, and not regret it.

I hate that feeling of being far from home. In my opinion, home is not your physical house, but the emotional things that are the collection of our lives. Home is the happiest place on the planet, far better than any luxurious hotel, placid beach or sparkling city.

There is no better place to create the most colourful memories than right where your home is, and with who your home is.

To me
Home is staying up until 3am with my two best friends.
Home is being out and lively with the wonderful people I surround myself with.
Home is all of the stuff that we all talk about.
Home is being in his arms.
Home is my family.
Home is being there for others who cannot find their way home.

Sometimes, you have to show lost ones the way. I've been lost, and sometimes, I really think I still am. But I've been lost enough to know how to manage. There's no worse feeling than the one of being far from home, just wanting to go back.

Whose home are you?






Well, as lame as I am.

- K

1 comment: