Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Double Entendre

I've decided that I'm living for myself. I'm living life the way it's meant to be lived: in the moment, no one bringing you down. I don't mean living selfishly, but I need to be me. I've spen way too long caring what others think. I won't do that any more. I'm angry I've let myself get like this, because it hurts all of the time. But it won't any more. I'm going to love. I'm going to laugh. I'm going to live. You've hurt me. You've taken me for granted. You're rude to me, and I just take it. Well, I won't now. You'll see soon these changes I've made. You'll know soon the mistakes you've made. I'll forgive you. And you'll forgive yourself. I'm not being mean, I'm just being real It seems to me you don't care what I feel. I've always played nice, I've always been there And in the end you just don't seem to care. Show me you do. I love you, and I'll never leave. But you have to stop hurting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment