Monday, July 5, 2010

Patience

... is something I really wish I had more of, especially today. Honestly, even though I hate to force time away as quickly as possible, it's all I can think about.
Take today. Today is a beautifully hot, July day. I could be relaxing and enjoying this summer day, like I should be. Summer is a rare occasion, so I should soak up every lasting drop.
But no, not today. I was informed last night that someone has to tell me something. Man, I hate when people do that.... even though I do it myself. "I have to tell you something." Okay... I really wish you could just tell me now because I have the same patience as a two year old.
For some reason, this is really haunting me. I feel like it could be something really bad. I'm slightly irrational, so I have many thoughts running through my head. It's horrible to be left with so much time and your own brain. I barely slept last night, barely kept breakfast down, and am constantly looking at the time, trying to rush it along.
I know I need to relax a little. But sometimes, I'm so sick of waiting. I miss this someone a lot since I haven't seen them for five days... so, I have good reason to be impatient.
Even though I'm kinda crazy.

I need something to pass this time. A hobby possibly. I went for a powerwalk today, which helped a bit... trying to get rid of the butterflies exploding up my esophagus.

But it's so difficult to wait.

I wish I had a time machine.

Well, as lame as I am.

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment