Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sometimes

... I wish I could just close my eyes and pretend it wasn't happening.
I wish it could be sunny when I really wanted it to be.
I wish she could just be okay.
I wish he could love her.
I wish that they'd never met.
I wish I could run naked through the streets during a rainstorm.
I hope he wants to marry me.
I hope I'll wake up and cancer is cured.
I hope there won't be any drama.
I hope we'll make it.
I hope that one day I'll really be free of this.

Always

... I do what my heart tells me.
I never give up.
I never stop laughing.
I know that either way, she'll be okay.
I know that he loves me.
I do everything I can to help.
I fight myself.
I wish there was more time.
I'll love them.
I'll love him.

I am me.


Well, as lame as I am.

- K

No comments:

Post a Comment