Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Time Management

...is something I'm not good at. But, I have created this time consuming blog anyway, inspired by my friend Maddy. I've read her blog recently, and it's kind of made me want to start my own; to have this outlet to express my random thoughts. Someone to talk to when no one is listening. I suppose it's helpful during lonely times, to pretend like someone will read this and maybe absorb some inspiration from it. Who knows how long I can keep up with this anyway... I kind of fail at Twitter. I got that a long time ago and only update my status (or whatever it is? I sound like an uneducated adult) every 20 days or so. Some people are constantly on it.. which I don't get. Facebook is more my style. Although I thought I could resist, it seems as if I've become addicted to it anyway. Usually, homework time is split with facebook time.. hence my poor time management. Symptoms of my facebook addiction? Fatigue... from staying up WAY too late because I'm on facebook or I'm recovering lost time from being on it. Stalker behaviours... because it's just too easy to know what everyone is up to at any given time. I try to get outside more anyway. Old people say it's our generation... but I find comfort in the thought that old people made it that way.
So thanks.
For our laziness.

Well, as lame as I am.

- K

2 comments:

  1. No big deaaal, first person to follow your blooooogggg <3

    -Moh =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. darn it. I was the second.
    k but I love you and I'm gonna read it a lot, so you better update it :)

    ReplyDelete